Comment on page

Disputing an agreement

If you believe a party in the agreement has breached its terms, you have the option to open a dispute. Here's how:
  1. 1.
    Navigate to the specific Agreement page.
  2. 2.
    Click on "Raise a Dispute" to start the process.
From here, the Dispute Resolution Process will take place. Parties involved can submit their evidence, judges will deliberate and propose a settlement.
If a party disagrees with the proposed settlement, they can appeal to the Nation3 DAO. The DAO has the authority to either accept or reject this appeal.
  • If the appeal is accepted, the judges will be required to propose a new settlement.
  • If the appeal is rejected, the initially proposed settlement will be enforced.
Currently only appeals regarding procedural violations can be submitted, check the Dispute Resolution Process for details.