Disputing an agreement
If a party in the agreement has breached its terms, any of the other parties can open a dispute.
The process is:
- 1.Go to the agreement's page.
- 2.Click Dispute.
- 4.The judges review the evidence, deliberate and propose a settlement.
- 5.Any of the parties can appeal the proposed settlement to the Nation3 DAO, which can accept or reject the appeal.
- 1.If the appeal is accepted, then the judges must review any new materials and submit a new settlement.
- 2.If the appeal is rejected, the initial proposed outcome is enforced.